Job Description: Centelon is seeking a Digital Chapter(Practice) Lead who will be responsible for the accelerating growth and leadership of the chapter. This role will be based out of Australia. Preferred locations are Melbourne / Sydney but open to consider other options as well.
Centelon is a business-technology solutions and services company. Centelon is a trusted partner of large – mid size businesses in Banking, Insurance, Non-profit, Logistics, Media, Energy & Utilities domain. We are a multinational company with offices in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and India.
- Provide inputs to Centelon’s short term and long term strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop annual and quarterly budgets inline with the agreed strategy.
- Plan and execute the agreed strategic plan. Continuously provide updates and seek support if required.
- Provide support to other chapter leads and other organisational initiatives.
- Effectively manage the overall P&L of the chapter by ensuring the profitability of the chapter.
- Growth of the chapter vertically (deepening skills) and horizontally (expanding the skills)
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the technology stream.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in delivering and leading medium to large scale digital initiatives.
- Exposure to multiple industry domains is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of digital technologies – CRM (preferably Salesforce), web, mobile, etc. If you have hands-on capabilities in these areas, then awesome.
- Experience in managing technology practice/teams including operational activities such as recruitment, skills development, talent planning etc.
- Exposure to managing technology partnerships, commercial and contractual obligations.
- Ability to work with and leading the team spread across geographies.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Bachelor Degree (Required)
Location: Melbourne VIC 3000 (Preferred)
Work Eligibility: The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19