We are looking for engineers who can work on, contribute, and innovate in cutting edge full stack along with battle tested contemporary open source components on public clouds.
Centelon is a business-technology solutions and services company. Centelon is a trusted partner of large – mid size businesses in Banking, Insurance, Non-profit, Logistics, Media, Energy & Utilities domain. We are a multinational company with offices in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and India.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the REST/SOAP and XML RPC API
- Communicating with external web services (API)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects.
- Open to explore new technologies
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS/React JS or similar JS
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.