- Establish design and architecture to leverage the Gigya platform and identify a governance program.
- Assist the client development teams with configurations and utilizing their Gigya platform during their implementation cycles.
- Further customer teams on understanding the Gigya platform with shared code examples.
- Help strategize and execute on migrating the company’s existing accounts and user registration records to the Gigya platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
- Overall 10+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of technical architecture experience integrating identity/access management and access governance and preference management software using the Gigya platform.
- Proven experience with making design decisions and establishing architecture to effectively leverage the Gigya platform.
- Evident server-side development experience utilizing .Net, Java, PHP, or Node.js