Centelon is a business-technology solutions and services company. Centelon is a trusted partner of large – mid size businesses in Banking, Insurance, Non-profit, Logistics, Media, Energy & Utilities domain. We are a multinational company with offices in Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and India.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Analyze Potential Markets Before Product Launch
- Responsible for analyzing market data to determine the ideal customer for a given product.
- Craft Sales Pitches for Sales Team
- Use the data, coupled with their sales expertise, to craft sales pitches for the sales team. This duty also involves presenting sales pitches to the decision makers of a given campaign.
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects
- Help the sales team qualify leads by using understanding of the product’s ideal customer pain points. Directly engage the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team
- Understand the product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to write a sales pitch that highlights the product’s features and benefits.
- Conduct workshops and demonstrationsam
- Have excellent communication skills, be confident making presentations and have the ability to work closely and collaboratively with different team members.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings With Marketing Team
- Not just work with the sales team. They are also responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings held by the marketing team. Their goal is to make sure their pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign.
- Manage end to end RFP / RFI responses
- Work with Sales and other internal teams for responding to RFP / RFI requests and handling of key activities including bid management, response writing, proposal document finalization