Centelon is a modern, young technology company that carries an unflinching passion to help clients innovate, adapt and succeed. We are a business-technology products, solutions and services company. At Centelon, we harness the power of AI, digital and other emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the evolving world. Centelon is a trusted partner of large and mid-size businesses in Financial Services, Media, Logistics, Energy & Utilities industries. We have offices in Australia, Singapore and India.
About the Role
Artificial intelligence is dramatically changing our lives and it is throwing up multiple business opportunities. Centelon is at the forefront this global transformation. We are working on some of the path breaking problems such has human computer interaction, natural language processing, image and video analytics and speech processing.
We are looking for an action-oriented and motivated individual to lead the project delivery of AI services to our client. You are expected to work on unique business problems and leverage state of the art models to help our clients. To be successful in this role the candidate needs to have following qualities
- Sound understanding of AI and Machine learning algorithms and models
- Ability to get into the code and if required do hands on coding
- Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Translate a business problem into technical specifications
- Ability to size a project in terms of effort and technical architecture
- Lead the team in project delivery using agile delivery methods
- Help new hires in improving with their technical and project delivery skills
- Support the sales team with presentations and client demonstrations
An ideal candidate should be able to grasp latest research in the field. This position offers a steep learning curve, with significant exposure of working directly with global clients. In order to be effective, you should possess good written and spoken communication skills.
Expected Technical Skills:
- Comfortable in coding in Python and R
- Understanding of Machine Learning and various Deep Learning architectures
- Knowledge of packages such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Tableau and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Good understanding of activities such as data extraction, data summarization and visualization
- Familiarity with databases such as Mongo dB and Cassandra and big data techniques of data ingestion, message brokers and ETL will be an added advantage